Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a xB, as posted in teh pics section, but MY DD is my 92 eg greddy civic.

what other cars do you CURRENTLY own? I will post pics later. My civic is totally gansta...lol :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
My 1992 Chevy S-10 Blazer with 260,000 miles.

My 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix SE with 88,000 miles. (it's for sale)

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I do not have any photos but my other car is a 1973 Volkswagen Superbeetle Convertible with about 33K miles on it.

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
No pics of either one but I have my winter-beater ride, which is a '94 Nissan Sentra LE and the other is an '05 Nissan Sentra SE, which is actually the wife's daily driver...:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
No pics either, I have a 2005 Nissan Xterra SE, wife drives it, but during the winter or real crappy rain I drive it and garage the box.

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
A 50cc dirt bike with a OEM Dodge Charger Exhaust tip...A 250cc Yamaha Blaster...A redline bike...A totally pipmed electric scooter, it dosent run at the moment :( Uhhh...I think thats it..Lol...At 17...Im lucky to have the xB :D

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
^^^LMAO! A camp type thing...Lol...I am bearly getting any hours in this "off" season...Most of that stuff was a gift, or free...Lol...Actually all of it was...HAHA! 50cc...Free from my aunt, just cuz she didnt want it...Blaster, B-day gift a while ago...Scooter...Free from my neighbors (didnt come pipmed tho :D) Bike was a so a b-day present..LOL!

*also

No edit button FTL

·
Banned
509 Posts
^^^LMAO! A camp type thing...Lol...I am bearly getting any hours in this "off" season...Most of that stuff was a gift, or free...Lol...Actually all of it was...HAHA! 50cc...Free from my aunt, just cuz she didnt want it...Blaster, B-day gift a while ago...Scooter...Free from my neighbors (didnt come pipmed tho :D) Bike was a so a b-day present..LOL!

*also

No edit button FTL
haha

<------ jealous!

what about the box? haha you paying for that too? or was it a gift as well? haha

·
Registered
174 Posts
my main driver is a Chevy S10, it is almost as good on gas as my xb is in town and if it gets waisted i haven't lost that much. and if tshf i have a bug out rig for me and all my supplies to head for the woods.

·
'05 TCM and '05 RS2
428 Posts
Silver B

Yellow B

4 Runner

WRX

Not pictured is my 1972 Chevy Luv with a 383 Stroker that lays rocker. Working on this a lot lately... its my current project. Haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Alright, so I own a 2000 Celica GTS & I did own a 97 Cavalier for a winter beater till 2 weeks ago when it was written off.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.