1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Pardon me, I'm a little moist...be right back. :D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'm gonna be straight with you Matt, your xB is the reason why I put dual tip on my xB. when I saw your Garson at the speedway, mann!!!! I want the same!!! but its expensive so I can't.
Then I saw your molded topline kit in Knotts, the only xB that really caught my attention. cool, very cool!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm gonna be straight with you Matt, your xB is the reason why I put dual tip on my xB. when I saw your Garson at the speedway, mann!!!! I want the same!!! but its expensive so I can't.
Then I saw your molded topline kit in Knotts, the only xB that really caught my attention. cool, very cool!!!
Oooh I like! Another TCM with mesh. I actually prefer the kit not molded cuz u can see the notches unless u could have molded it smooth. But u might have did that cuz u filled in the rear bumper license plate. So to match u did front and rear?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Matty's xB was always one of my favorites. No matter what it looked like, it always looked good.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Man that is "ONE" sweet ride!!!! WOW ..... :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
you make me SICK! lol... with your SICK ASS XB! Good talking to you at autocrave... see you tomorrow at chinatown with your NEW secret?!!!! Yay.... looking good like always.... looking TOO good like always

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
dude, the box is still amazing... i remember seeing it at RRR in gardena last summer... i was like DAMN!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very Very Nice!

·
Registered
426 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.