Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a good club in maryland since I got my box, and no luck. There was a club called Scion east that was based in a nearby town, and their site isn't working anymore, and they never replied to me so I assume they are no longer around. Does anyone know of an existing club, or a national club that would like a maryland chapter?

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Scinergy has a new branch in PA and another new branch in the works in NC, but I think those are the closest to MD

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks guys, I joined the scioNRG forum today and have been talking with those guys. One of them sent me a link to another group that is right near me, so I will be with both if I can.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jennay said:
welcome to NRG xjeepguy! :D
we actually have chapters in both of your states...MD & WV :D
Hopefully that will come in handy someday when I move back home :). That will be a while though. Thanks for the warm welcome, and I am hoping to get out to some of the meets here soon. I am trying to get up to the dragway for that meet at the end of the month since it is almost walking distance from my house lol. It will be nice to get up there and meet some of the folks in the group, and see some scions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts