Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first car I've had in years that does not have lighting available up under the rear view mirror area. Has any of you xbsters modified you vehicles to solve this problem? Inside lighting situation kinda sucks! rbarrett

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have been shoppin around for an overhead console with map lights...i may pick up something at a junk yard if i don't find one i like...tons of overhead consoles on ebay. and a lot of dvd screen flip downs have map lights in them as well...hope that helps

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx 808envy green, love that look. I'm gonna try to find info on that exact light, it looks perfect. Guess i'll call toyota to get prices on the prius maplight. rbarrett

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanx 808envy green, love that look. I'm gonna try to find info on that exact light, it looks perfect. Guess i'll call toyota to get prices on the prius maplight. rbarrett

no prob..anytime... post some pics and a how-to when you get the light..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cherry,what is in the other two compartments? I called Toyota on the Prius map light, They want $110. I may scout out some junkyards to see if i can get that one cheap or...may look into a console depending on the look and what else comes with the console (if it's stuff i like and would use).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.