Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The event was held over the weekend at Sepang F1 race circuit, which is about a 3 hours drive from Singapore.......

My friends and I took part in the auto salon event held in the after, part of the pre race festvities... for those who do not know, this is touted as the biggest race in Asia, was held from the afternoon of Saturday, pre race events etc, flag off was at midnight .... and race ended on Sunday at noon, 27th, 12 hours and that is why it is called endurance race. More info is at http://www.malaysiangp.com.my ..... it was a fun day out for us, ....... well here are my pictures of the race queens.... more pictures to follow as soon I get time to upload them......

Enjoy!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
come on KapE, wheres all the hawt cars?? :D
Ditto That!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
For the rest of the car pics..go here....

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/MaleSG/sepang-car/

Here are some selected shots...

My car with two fo my friends, a Toyota Estima and Honda Stream in a dress up contest at the show ground before the race....

I have a Paddock Pass and as such was at where the action was.....

Edge Race Team, ..... friends of ours.....
Car being prep....

The Porsche Team.....
They are best...while the rest of the teams are still busy last minutes prep,.... day of race Porsche is ready and relaxing...

The Honda Team which won ....... they are so Pro and of course can see that they have big budget.....
They raced with two Honda Civic (new models) one of them crashed and the other finished top in their class...

Team Lotus.....

Shoestring Budget Team
They cannot even afford a proper banner,...see the sign hung on the right...

Flowers for luck....

Okay... here are some shots of the paddock and grandstand....

Cars on the grid before start of race..... this was about 11.15 pm..

Okay....go to my Photobucket to see the rest....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks like a great race and so true hot babes there. love the asian women. looks like i see a few Filipina's/ kumusta ka? anyway great pics but need passwod to get to bucket.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GhostxB06 said:
Looks like a great race and so true hot babes there. love the asian women. looks like i see a few Filipina's/ kumusta ka? anyway great pics but need passwod to get to bucket.
Don't think there are any Filipinas...... they are mostly Malaysian, cept one who is Thai, the Singha Team.....

Okay, I have change access restrictions to photobucket...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Much better pics, Thanks!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
wow... i like that one honda (red and white racecar), what honda is that?

great pix and cars...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xBx29xEF said:
wow... i like that one honda (red and white racecar), what honda is that?

great pix and cars...

That's the new Civic... there are so many versions of new Civic,... think the race version will be tune down for local market, with same body shape...

This picture is taken when a batch of them were loaded onboard a ship..... this hatch version is for the European market..

And this is the salon version sold in Singapore...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts