Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I need some advise. As some of you know I have a set of JIC Magic Coilovers that I picked up for a really good price earlier last month. I haven't had the chance to install them yet because of balancing time with work and my son.
I just received an offer from a friend of mine for some 18" Work Euroline DH's for a really good price.....let's say pretty cheap. And before anyone asks, he won't sell it to anyone else....he'll only do this for me since I've known the guy since 5th grade. It's coming off of his car. But I did ask about selling it on here to my clubxb peeps....:) Now I don't have the money to buy it because it's Christmas and I really want to spoil my son instead of myself. I think I've done that enough throughout my lifetime, and this being his first Christmas, I'll spend every penny I have on him if it's not going to bills. In fact, I vowed that I would do that for him.
So the dilema is......should I sell my coilovers (which I know I can never get a price for this same set of coilovers again (retail @ $1700 brand new)) and pick up the Work's. Or should I keep the coilovers and just hope that I can find a price like this for the Eurolines again sometime in my life.

Suggest away!

Thanks

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd go for the wheels.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked him that.....but this is kind of like a Christmas gift for me from him. Plus he's going to use the money to buy a set of Equip 03's.

If I sell the coilovers.......I'm looking at $800 for the coils. But that's if I decide to sell. =)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Ask him to hold the rims hell till FEB. You have been friends with him for a long time . He might do it and you can have both . PLUS A GOOD X/MASS. I HEAR YOU I HAVE A SON 7 1/2.... Cant hurt to ask or put a down on them..

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
What the offset and width of the Eurolines? I think thats a huge determiner of the sale. If they have shitty offset and width, then obviously no dont get those. I personally would do coilovers and keep them. Its all about stance man, and it starts with the right ride height. JUst my noob .02

scotty

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ScionScotty said:
What the offset and width of the Eurolines? I think thats a huge determiner of the sale. If they have shitty offset and width, then obviously no dont get those. I personally would do coilovers and keep them. Its all about stance man, and it starts with the right ride height. JUst my noob .02

scotty
Good point. The specs are 18x8 with a 32 offset

1 - 20 of 24 Posts