Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, after a few mods I think im finally somewhat ready to post my pic in the members rides section lol. Waxed it yesterday with ICE. Came out pretty good.

next mod will be CF OEM style Spoiler or CF hatch.

Attachments

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
looks nice.
how you like that ICE stuff? i used to sell alot of it working at autozone for an ungodly number of years. they just came out with a liquid clar bar, which i think is kinda dumb since the clar bar was invented to do things liquid cant but whatever. the ride looks nice mang. keep it up

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it. Specially the detailer spray. The wax works great as well but i think i need to get one of those electric buffers.. cut down the time lol

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
heh
1 man vs 1 machine
elbow grease = dead technology

·
Registered
187 Posts
ok, after a few mods I think im finally somewhat ready to post my pic in the members rides section lol. Waxed it yesterday with ICE. Came out pretty good.

next mod will be CF OEM style Spoiler or CF hatch.
Nice looking ride! I love that attached pic with the bike in the reflection. Kinda reminds me of I pic I have. (Its reflecting on my friend's shadow mica)

(Its my CBR 954RR)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks great, nice deep shine. I would advise against the buffer though. Spend th e time and energy to buff it out by hand, you'll have less chance of swirll damage and you'll have the pride of doing it yourself. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.