Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the magnaflow system designed for the 08 on their box? I'm looking into it but I might want to change the muffler it comes with to their new glasspacks and put the oval tip on. I have an ebay exhaust right now and it doesn't sound tinny, but I'm slightly afraid it could end up that way if its just straight from the s-pipe to the muffler.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't edit and upon rereading this I realize I didn't say at all what I meant. Watching tv and typing =]

Anyway..
What I meant to ask was how the Magnaflow exhaust sounds for the Gen2, and if it would benefit from the addition of a glasspack or regular muffler more if it needs a second muffler to act as a resonator? I will be switching the 4" tip to a 6" oval tip. I don't want a coffee can on the back of my car. =]

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I haven't upgraded yet, still rocking eBay. But try taking it to Midas or an exhaust shop. They might be able to hook you up with a quick solution! Mine was banging against the rear passenger side strut and Midas bent it a bit so it was all good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts