Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part number on this item ? i see a lot of places dropping the price on this exhaust but i'm not sure if its the single or dual muffler. i checked magnaflow's site but they only have one listed not sure which one it is.

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
MagnFlow dosn't make a dual exhaust. Only single catback.
Its true, I was looking for one originally, but decided to just do the single cat back. The magnaflow part# for the single is 15822.

Borla makes one I think, but I liked the sound of the magnaflow better.

good luck:)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Just buy the single in dual out muffler and have a shop do the piping. Part number 12266.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually i'd rather not bother with the work and cost of the dual muffler. didnt realize both of the magnaflows were a single canister.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
It's actually a lot cheaper to buy the muffler and have a shop run the piping than it is to buy the magnaflow bolt on kits. With the kit your paying an arm and a leg for the stuff you don't need...Ex. all polished stainless steel, mandrel bends, and the brand name tips. I had the shop piece together my magnaflow dual cat back system for half the price of what they sell the single cat back kits for.

Reactions: Sesh1975

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Thanks Shawn, but still don't have nothing on Kool B and MattyRattyPoo's systems. Their systems are original while there's a few in the area who have the same setup as me.

2 weeks and counting.....let that blackbird out of it's cage!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
only reason i was considering the magnaflow was because i found a place selling it for 350 shipped. and i remember import tuner and tpr dyno testing it and got good results.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Where is that. That is an awesome price for that kit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
on performancepeddler.com they have it listed at $496
but they have a "make an offer" option. i made the offer of 350 and they accepted.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That's a damn good price. Scoop it up...you'll be happy with it.

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
on performancepeddler.com they have it listed at $496
but they have a "make an offer" option. i made the offer of 350 and they accepted.

That is where I got mine too. I made a low offer as well, they accepted, and shipped out the same day I ordered it. I received it a week later. Fit like a glove!:D

Sounds great too:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ok, have a couple questions before ordering a Magnaflow. First all of the information is 03-05. Will this work on an 06? Next has anyone ever heard of Espelir JGT500R Exhaust System , are they any good? Does anyone on here have one?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its true, I was looking for one originally, but decided to just do the single cat back. The magnaflow part# for the single is 15822.

Borla makes one I think, but I liked the sound of the magnaflow better.

good luck:)
AXIOM8888, I have the magnaflow 15822 installed and love it, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (the salt on the roads here in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it at magnaflowplanetCom, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.