Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this evening I load up as much family in my box as possible and head out to her X-Mas party at pre-school and on the way home a Dodge 3500 dually pulls up next to me at a light. He gives me a funny lok and a couple of revs. My grand daughter says " he wants to race !". My wife and oldest son give me a " you wouldn't dare look" so I just ignore him. At the next light he does the same thing, no he is just getting annoying. The light turns green and he takes off like a bat outta hell, I kept up with him this time, as we got to the third red light he tries to get off a rollin start, no luck, I punched it flying down the street with my grand daughter yelling WHOO HOO.

Yes, with a full load of people I smoked him, half way down the street as I am in front he shut it down and starts crusin,get to the next light and he decided not to try it again.

Priceless seeing my 4yr old gd that happy, and a cowboy in a big truck lookin real sad. Absolutely love nitrous.:D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nice! 35 shot? Wet or dry? Sounds pretty kick ass. Ive debated spraying lately. Do you know what kinda times you run?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wow!.....my brother had a 70's dodge dually....that thing was pretty quick....i think my next mod is going to have to be the bottle

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
thanks frog

thats what we need more kids with sh$T eating grins :eek: when ya smoke some one who poopoos our boxes in a bigger rig ROFLMAO:D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Awesome stuff. Just goes to show you that, yet again, a foreign low powered motor can hang with the 'big dawgs'

·
Registered
679 Posts
so you're bragging to us about street racing and putting your family into a potentially deadly scenario... smart move

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Brag just fact tk.:p

I don't suggest street racing to anyone, except the brave, and those with the training to do so. If you read it you will see. Figured some foreskin would say some thing like that, but hey, Don't provoke a driver with the training and experience better than you.;)

But, my GD loves rollercoasters too. She also reminds me, most of the time, not to drive fast cause I will get a ticket. A little fun now and again needs to happen, just like $hit, you know?:D

·
Registered
759 Posts
No Brag just fact tk.:p

I don't suggest street racing to anyone, except the brave, and those with the training to do so. If you read it you will see. Figured some foreskin would say some thing like that, but hey, Don't provoke a driver with the training and experience better than you.;)

But, my GD loves rollercoasters too. She also reminds me, most of the time, not to drive fast cause I will get a ticket. A little fun now and again needs to happen, just like $hit, you know?:D
yea thats cool ... and all is good ...:cool:

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
So God forbid you got into a wreck and someone was killed, would you come on here and BRAG that "I beat this Dually in a race but got into a wreck and because of my stupidity, I killed someone."
Yes it was fun and all but you being a grandfather should know better than to put your grand-daughter in a dangerous situation!
Put yourself in danger, NOT YOUR GRAND-DAUGHTER!!!!!!

·
BALLIZTIK REJECT.
207 Posts
That's ok Thursday night I was at Irwindale Speedway watching my friend Andrew run his '95 Civic Hatch. I was watching because i left my '93 Hatch that pushes about 410 all motor horsepower at home because a blown ECU. So i got bored and decided to quickly gut my box and slap the stock wheels back on. I registered for the open class and my motor on the box is stock except exhaust. so i pull up to the burnout box and turn off traction control pull the E-Brake and drop clutch and smoke the tires. Strangely a stock xA pulls up and he beat me off line but i catch up and smoke him by 3 car lengths.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All i know is if you point fingers you best be able to look at yourself and what you do when no one is looking.

I have always been told by a wise old man " When you point your finger at someone,you got 3 pointing back at you"

No real need for all this negativity from the younger crowd, I know in their hearts they wish well ( they wish it could be them).

And fellows, I'll put my driving record as well as my skill up against the best here, for the right price. I have been driving now for hmmmmm...,longer than most, in fact ,I put a cold air intake,headers, exhaust, and dual points on my dinosaur just for racing:D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Heh........Funny thing is, ANYONE that puts a performance part on their car is guilty. You all know who you are.........lol

I myself........Well.......

GUILTY!

But I don't condone anyone without the proper experience to do it.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
AAHHH....memories of my little "sneeky snake"
some may remember....'57 hillman wagon...injected 327 with a wrenched 'glide......tee-hee

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
cool story frog!! and for all those who think it was "dangerous" just shut up. you gonna yell at him too if he takes his granddaughter on an elevator too cause if might crash to the ground?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, sometimes I really miss my '69 GTO, full built 400 small block,4 speed..... ahhhh the days of no smog control and Fremont Drags on wendsday night gruge races... to dream of a better day.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.