Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys here are pics of the past 2 years my company and I have had with this car. It's been very fun and great to meet everyone thru the forums and in person. the club xB family has been great and a lot of fun to hang out with. and when are we going to do another bbq at the beach? haha okay heres the pics!

my proudest moment with my car :D

then i parted out the car and said screw it no more and it came to being simple

then i got bored again and a couple offers came when my car went to sema and now its in its final state =)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The best! I love it!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Doin' good Mike. The divorce has slowed me, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Always one of my favorites Mike! Yours was one of the first modded xB's I saw. I picked up my Box on November 19, 2005 and went straight to Island Motor Sports where you guys were having a "garage sale". You answered all my questions and were more than patient with me as I drooled over your ride. The camo paint job is just off the hook!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
madmaxb said:
wow i like it / what size rims u got with the willwood brakes how close do the rims come to the calipers:) did u notice a big difference in the stoppin power with the willwoods

thanks! i was on 17's and the wilwood brakes were 13" rotors with a 6 pot up front and 4 pot rear. yes it made a huge difference =)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.