Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Luminics is still doing business? I have been getting a busy tone on their phone number for a couple days now.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
no they arent operational. last i heard, they accept payments, but no items are sent out. as far as luminics, they were one of my sponors and treated me well with a bad product. i had one set, which went out, was replaced, and then went out again causing a small accident in my car. i wouldnt do them again, even if they still gave me the lights.

scotty

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoa, I hope no one is losing money with them! What other bulbs are out their with a good rep?

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, there's a little bit of confusion w/ the Luminics name....Luminicbulbs.com is not the manufacturer, just a retailer (or former retailer I should say) with a bit of a misleading name. The manufacturer is Novare Industries which is still very much in business, making Luminics brand bulbs and distributing through other authorized retailers online & in stores.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This is the message on Novare Industries website:

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: LUMINICSBULBS.COM is no longer an authorized vendor for Luminics brand products. If you have purchased any Luminics product from www.luminicsbulbs.com, please contact Rich at 562-698-8215 to discuss you situation.

·
Registered
759 Posts
This is the message on Novare Industries website:

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: LUMINICSBULBS.COM is no longer an authorized vendor for Luminics brand products. If you have purchased any Luminics product from www.luminicsbulbs.com, please contact Rich at 562-698-8215 to discuss you situation.
thanks i did a re post of it thanks

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
My friend had luminics bulbs in his box for a few months and they started to slowly fry his harness. He caught it before it did permanent damage, but his harness was starting to turn black. He was having trouble with his lights staying on, and hasn't had a problem since sticking the stockers back in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.