Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luminics Bulbs are among the highest quality headlight bulbs for cars, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles. Regardless of size or application, Luminics offers bulbs that will fit your needs. Additionally, our bulbs stand out with an unconditional guarantee against any manufacturer defects, ensuring the performance and high-quality of our bulbs. Improve lighting performance and achieve that custom, HID look for your vehicle, without the cost of a troublesome conversion. As an added benefit, our bulbs are shipped with Free Express Shipping in the US so order your Luminics Bulbs today!

We are sorry but we are not offering a group buy or special deal for clubxb members. We do have the sale prices and free shipping posted on our company site. We just ask for everyones support.

If you are a happy customer please post it up and if you can post a picture of the bulbs in action along with which bulbs you are running on your vehicle we would greatly appreciate it.

Monday-Friday 10-5 Pacific Standard Time

·
Registered
362 Posts
I bought Titanium White bulbs a few days ago from LuminicsBulb.com... Looks great and I am very satisfied with the improvement it had over OEM lights!! Oh yeah, and fast delivery too!! ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
LUMINICS BULBS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive had true blue, hyper white, and now titanium and only switched because of the new colores, not problems with the bulbs. my friend is STILL running his ultraviolets in his foglights AND low beams of his toyota matrix for close to a year now. i will be buying another set of titaniums for my OEM foglights and a set of "JDM" yellows for my kenstyle fohlights!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Scott.......
I need 2 Luminics vinyls man......

LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Luminics Bulbs are among the highest quality headlight bulbs for cars, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles. Regardless of size or application, Luminics offers bulbs that will fit your needs. Additionally, our bulbs stand out with an unconditional guarantee against any manufacturer defects, ensuring the performance and high-quality of our bulbs. Improve lighting performance and achieve that custom, HID look for your vehicle, without the cost of a troublesome conversion. As an added benefit, our bulbs are shipped with Free Express Shipping in the US so order your Luminics Bulbs today!

We are sorry but we are not offering a group buy or special deal for clubxb members. We do have the sale prices and free shipping posted on our company site. We just ask for everyones support.

If you are a happy customer please post it up and if you can post a picture of the bulbs in action along with which bulbs you are running on your vehicle we would greatly appreciate it.

Monday-Friday 10-5 Pacific Standard Time

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Titaniums for me......

Hyper White for the wife.....

Both very satisfied!! (BTW Scott, I need two new stickers too!)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i got the Titanuim Whites. i love them!!!

these pics does no justice.

with flash:

without flash:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Luminics Foglight Bulbs Jdm Yellow

I had a customer call asking about foglight bulbs on a Scion Xb. I refered them to clubxb.com and she liked it a lot. If anyone has a picture of the Jdm Yellow bulbs in there foglights I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it for the customer to see.

Thanks

Scott

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Just ordered some Yellow H3's...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just like everything else in life, the ones I like are always the most expensive! They're on my list though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Just like everything else in life, the ones I like are always the most expensive! They're on my list though.
They arent THAT expensive...Ive heard other bulbs go ALOT more

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
They arent THAT expensive...Ive heard other bulbs go ALOT more
Ah, yes but you haven't seen the bill for my latest mod....;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
true blue is blue as hell light. hyperwhite is like most other "white" bulbs with a light blue coated glass. titaniums have a brighter output in my opinion, and have a rainbow coating on them and they look awesome! i highly recomend the titaniums.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
I can say this about Luminics.... I only run T.O.L. Products on my whip and i proudly use Luminics (im not sponsored in any way by them, No Discounts or Freebies) They are brighter then many of the aftermarket brands out there. Plus the warranty they offer is unbelieveable in this day and age.....

·
Registered
570 Posts
I got mine a the Toyota show , put 'em in the next day and they do make a diff... I got the titainimum wht.. they do pick up a bit of the amber reflector so to make it a cleaner white I'll be removing the reflectors soon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
off topic...

ocxb said:
I got mine a the Toyota show , put 'em in the next day and they do make a diff... I got the titainimum wht.. they do pick up a bit of the amber reflector so to make it a cleaner white I'll be removing the reflectors soon.
which reflectors are you talking about?

thanks,
shabba

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.