Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to express my happiness with this company. I ordered the titanium white bulb thurs and received them mon... great shipping too.. came in a well packaged box. A++++ everyone should order some bulbs

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I love 'em too!

THANKS Scott!

·
Registered
281 Posts
i love the bulbs and scott is a cool guy but my bulbs i bought about 6-7 months ago and they blew out on one then i got another set and the other blew out so yea iv givin up maybe my car dosent like em but hey scott hook it up man i would love to run the bulbs but i cant seem to get em to last and i am not touching the bulb so its not that

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Started out with the Luminics Pure White bulbs (which are great!), recently switched to the Titaniums, love 'em! :D

Thank you Scott. BTW, my wife is running the Pure Whites I had before, no problems and the light output is sooooooo much better than stock.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im running Titaniums in both headlights and foglights, easy to install, the visability on the road is unbelievable...Lumincs are the way to go for sure

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
Has anybody had problems with these bulbs frying wiring harnesses? I thought I read on the other site that a few people were having problems using these bulbs. Just want to make sure before I purchase a set.
- Thanks aalbertson3 -

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
aalbertson3 said:
Has anybody had problems with these bulbs frying wiring harnesses? I thought I read on the other site that a few people were having problems using these bulbs. Just want to make sure before I purchase a set.
- Thanks aalbertson3 -
i've been running www.LUMINICSBULBS.COM pretty much since they've been out and i never had any prob. with www.LUMINICSBULBS.COM
there quality is by far the best out there, and best bang for yo buck.
don't get left behind, get the Titanium White, you'll be more than happy.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I havent had a problem with Luminics Bulbs. Ive driven in the rain, snow, dessert you know it ive been there and these Luminics Bulbs have never done me wrong. These are the # 1 aftermarket bulbs out there, no doubts about it.
www.luminicsbulbs.com go check it out for your own good people

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
I want the titanium white ones. Just checking to see if they cause problems.
Have any pictures? :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im at school right now but if you give me a few hours i can give you some pics, The pics dont do justice for the bulbs because of the flash on the camera...its just like those HID bulbs or whatever. Seriously the titanium whites give you a huge field of visability. I was able to oncrease it byu at least 20 feet easily. I remember i was going up to chico and before i went i put the Titanium whites in my foglights and i drove all the way up to chico in the rain and at like 330am with those and they worked better than the factory headlights...

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
Is the H4 bulbs I need only low beam, or are they the lows and highs? Sorry for so many questions. :confused:

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
aalbertson3 said:
I want the titanium white ones. Just checking to see if they cause problems.
Have any pictures? :)
here ya go, this was posted awhile back.

bB626 said:
yes! i got my bulbs from Scott (LuminicsBulbsDotCom) today. and they are great! here are the pics of the Titanium White that i got...

here are the stock (without using lighting)

with lighting

comparison, left is stock, right is the Titanium. (without lighting)

with lighting

this is how it is right now with the Titanium bulbs. (without lighting)

with lighting

thanks Scott! :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
H4s run to your Low beam. Your low beem on the scion seems to serve as the high beem too. You would need the 9006 for the foglights. Make sure when you purchase and install these that you do not touch the bulbs with your hands. The oils will **** the bulb up and make it short out.

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
They look alot better than the stock lights. So the H4 bulb is the high and low beam correct?

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
man I wish I had the experiance you guys had with the Luminics. I had hyper white ones for about 2-3 weeks and one blew out :(

had the yellow fogs for awhile though and they worked well :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.