Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey do i have to get tuner lug nuts to mount the sportmax 501 16X8 Et:15? and also what do you guys think about the motaki tuner lug nuts with the open backs? also best price to get them for and where?

Thanks,

any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
974 Posts
You don't HAVE to do it. You should do it.

I never buy different/special lugnuts for custom wheels and I never have problems.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i have some lugs, the tuner style i guess. i couldnt use the stock ones with my wheels. so i had to get 16 of the thinner ones. and my friend sold his wheels [5 lug] so i have 20 lugs and the key if your intrested

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah def...how much does he want for them and how close are you guys to the M.I.A.? if not would you be willing to ship them?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
seeming as how i dunno what the M.I.A is im not sure how close i am. but florida... im about 6 or 7 states west or so. they have a little weight for them. im not really intrested in making money off them. got anything cool you wanna trade?, the only thing i ask is you pay shipping because of the weight. but id be willing to ship.

·
Registered
679 Posts
if you get the muteki's run the closed end so the studs don't rust. i don't know if its a problem on xb's but its happened to my previous cars. the open end lug nuts are intended to be used with extended studs

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont really have much to trade...i have a bunch of old honda parts from my 96 coupe...but it would probably be better to set a price since the shipping would cost more both ways you know...oh and the M.I.A. is what we call Miami...you know the bottom...just dumb slang we use down here i guess...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you get the muteki's run the closed end so the studs don't rust. i don't know if its a problem on xb's but its happened to my previous cars. the open end lug nuts are intended to be used with extended studs
thanks...i didnt realize that would be an issue...i guess it would make sense here in Miami where it never stops raining...lol...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
my06box gimme your postal zip code, ill get the weight and figure out what the shipping will be approximately. well work something out.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ok so i figured the box at about 2 lbs. shipping to 33012 usps website quoted me 6.05... so i guess if you wanna make an offer and its all good, ill get em shipped out

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry dude took too long....i got them from my local tire shop...i needed them today...thanks anyways dude...sorry for any inconveniences...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hey thats cool man, their just sitting in my garage, ive had like 1 hour of sleep in the last 3 days, i been SUPER busy. i dont blame ya. take care bro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts