Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The World Famous
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What springs should I use to lower this thing? I have 19" wheels with 215/35 19 tires on it. But I don't want the thing so low that it drags on everything.

Billy

·
Registered
90 Posts
their are a couple of options you have. It's up to you and how low you wonna drop it. TRD's, Tein H techs, or Tanabe NF210's for a slight drop and for a lower drop you can go with Progress techs, Tein S techs, Tenzo, Tanabe DF210's, Goldlines, or Eibach sport lines hope this helps

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
Tein S-Techs are a nice spring for a mild drop with nice ride quality. I have the Tanabe DF210s. I wanted a more aggressive drop but the ride is still supurb. I have a friend here with the TRD 19s dropped on Goldline springs and it sits PERFECT and he says he doesnt rub on anything or scrape anywhere. something to consider.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have 19 with a goldline drop, but I just got the Tanabe DF210s.
Here are some pics with the goldlines, but I dont have a pic yet withe the Tanabe DF210s

·
www.ScionApocalypse.com
380 Posts
Tein S-Techs are a nice spring for a mild drop with nice ride quality. I have the Tanabe DF210s. I wanted a more aggressive drop but the ride is still supurb. I have a friend here with the TRD 19s dropped on Goldline springs and it sits PERFECT and he says he doesnt rub on anything or scrape anywhere. something to consider.
You can do almost any thing the 18" wheels packages can do as long as your offset isn't out of whack. Keep in mind the wheel is taller than 18s so you won't get the same ground clearance reduction. Getting Keoki's spacers is a must if it fits. Ranode is baging and hotwheels is rolling my fenders this weekend so I will have to post picks asap.

Andy Wooster is a legend with the ladies!

click to view

small side.JPG

randode.JPG

small ssside.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.