Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
TEAM RED CUP
278 Posts
i got megan springs and i got no complaints so far. The price is good too. It Dropped me about a tad under 2" all around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pshhh I wish I knew what i had lol but mine is like looooooow lol I needa put some pics up on here.......soon......very soon......

·
Registered
611 Posts
will df210's be such a big drop. i'll have to worry about driving around town with 15 wheels? does anyone know how low the lip is to the ground once lowered?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I recommend a set of Eibach Pro-Kits. They ride like stock but has a nice enough drop that she doesn't have to angle coming out of drive ways, etc. She would be able to drive it like normal. The drop is about 1.7 inches around.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
what about

hey! great info but know one has said anything about hotchkis? i like there front and rear swaybar plus lowering kit. anyone have it or know about thier reliability.:confused:
i've seen the kit for unde 3 bills on net good or bad. feed me more info:p

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
ayS said:
will df210's be such a big drop. i'll have to worry about driving around town with 15 wheels? does anyone know how low the lip is to the ground once lowered?
The wheel size dosen't really matter unless you don't compehsate with tires. As in is 18"s roll with 35 series tire, with 15s that a no no. so as long as you keep the total rolling diamater about the same it will be the same distance from the ground.

On other words, i'm about 6" off, in most places, i think the front bumper right in front of the tires were a little closer. I'll have to look at my pics again.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.