Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have the Tein S-Techs. I like em. More of a stiff ride than factory of course. No complaints here.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i had RS*Rs now i have Airrunner

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I'm running on TRD's. I'm with Alex, it's just enough drop for me without having to sacrifice my driving style. Too many steep driveways and bumpy roads out by me to lower it much lower without making my daily commute a nightmare. The one and like 1/8" drop takes out the wheel gap and looks good enough for me :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I had Spy Engineering two weeks after getting my xB, then I got the TEIN Wagon coilovers made for the bB in Japan, then added the Cusco camber plates up front, and finally the addition of custom spring rate/height springs from TEIN for the coilovers. I can go another inch lower than what the original springs were set for.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have had several sets
1st TRD 1" very tight but not low enough
2nd Megan 2" loved the height and the ride but I rubbed when the family was in the car so I changed again
3rd Blitz coilover system LOVED them, the best of all I owned but then I got the money for AIRRUNNER set up and
4th AIR RUNNER not the best for a go-cart feel lol but saweet for long distance and Quality

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
mybadbox said:
I have had several sets
1st TRD 1" very tight but not low enough
2nd Megan 2" loved the height and the ride but I rubbed when the family was in the car so I changed again
3rd Blitz coilover system LOVED them, the best of all I owned but then I got the money for AIRRUNNER set up and
4th AIR RUNNER not the best for a go-cart feel lol but saweet for long distance and Quality
You forgot to mention how nice it looks laid on the turf! I want the Air Runner set-up when you change up ('cause you know you will, it's just a matter of time! :D :D J/K bro!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.