Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my xb but i want to be able to drive over speed bumps and at the same time, i want a noticeable diffrence in the ride height....any ideas???

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Either get airbags like the Easy Street or Air Runner..speed bumps wont be a problem cuz you will be able to adjust your ride height @ the speed bumps...

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Just lowered mine with Goldlines - 2inch drop and my complex has a butt load of speed bumps - no problems just gotta roll slow no more 20 mph over the bumps............ See pics in my thread Ummm Drop........

·
Registered
611 Posts
i have the df210's and supposedly 2.2 drop in the front. i go over speed bumps fine. like someone mentioned above. just go over 1 wheel at a time. hehe...

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Just lower it to your liking. No matter which spring you use you still need to take it slow on speed bumps. If you can afford bags that would be sweet but if not in the budget go with what looks good to you. I have Teins 1.7F 1.5 R and it's a good noticeable drop with no problems on driveways which I think is more of a concern even at an angle on some. hayalex6 is right the short front end is biggest help there. I'm sure ppl here can post there rides with the different spring for you to get an idea of the look. I'm on 15's with crappy rims but you can get an idea of the ride height.
03sm.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.