Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Looks good. Didnt take long to put the stick on did it?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
looks really nice how long was the install and which teins did you get?:) how much of a drop frt n bck

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sdsnybny said:
looks really nice how long was the install and which teins did you get?:) how much of a drop frt n bck
About 1 1/2 hrs., Tein's Stec, 1.7 frnt 1.5 back. May settle a little more in a couple of weeks we'll see.

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with it so far. Still a few more Mods to do yet as the $$ come. I want it all now. LOL I know then I'd start looking for more to do to it. :D

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
arghhhhh!

aint that the truth i cant seem to find enough green to do everything i see. i want it today if not sooner, the drool factor is intense when cruisin the web for new stuff:D :cool: :p

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sdsnybny said:
aint that the truth i cant seem to find enough green to do everything i see. i want it today if not sooner, the drool factor is intense when cruisin the web for new stuff:D :cool: :p
LOL yep. Hard on the keyboard:D

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1LowXB said:
looking good so how do you like the ride?
Really not bad. It's as good if not better than stock. Instead of a jolt on bumps you get a little bounce. But I'm use to old school when we heated the springs....LOL That was some bounce even when on fairly smooth streets.:eek: So putting lowering springs on cars now days is smoooooth in comparison. Yea I'm an old man but still love my rides and riding low. I refuse to grow up because thats no fun.:cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree, growing up is no fun.

Your ride looks great!

that sticker alone will get you 50 hp :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Really not bad. It's as good if not better than stock. Instead of a jolt on bumps you get a little bounce. But I'm use to old school when we heated the springs....LOL That was some bounce even when on fairly smooth streets.:eek: So putting lowering springs on cars now days is smoooooth in comparison. Yea I'm an old man but still love my rides and riding low. I refuse to grow up because thats no fun.:cool:

How old are you? i have the tein basic coilovers on my xb...and i love them...

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1LowXB said:
How old are you? i have the tein basic coilovers on my xb...and i love them...
Well I'll be 61 next month:eek: When everyone else was jacking their cars up (Rat Rods) I was driving "Led Sleds" chopped,channeled and Frenched. No not a "Mexican Low Rider". Just Old School white boy style....LOL. Still bored & stroked with 3/4 race cam, Dual Quads linked progressive and etc.. Some guys use to say "if it don't go chrome it". Made a lot of them eat their words....LOL If your not sure what all that is ask your Dads or maybe your Grandfathers..LOL. So like I said I'm an old fart but when it comes to my cars I'll never grow up. Also I'm learning so much from you ppl here on this site and appreciate all the help I received. The cars today are so different from what I use to work on when I was younger. As I got older I just had all the work done for me by others. Now doing things myself again I remember how much better it is. The pride factor is back. Much more satisfying.
Oh yea and dsimes everyone knows for every piece of vinyl you add you add an extra 25 Hp. "It's called vinyl tuner".........lmao:cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
LOL... I hear ya

my thing was a nice set of rims and daul exhaust with glass packs and before K&N filters were so popular and way before the CAI's, I would turn the air cleaner cover upside down to get the rush of air into the carb :D

man those were the days... LOL

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dsimes said:
LOL... I hear ya

my thing was a nice set of rims and dual exhaust with glass packs and before K&N filters were so popular and way before the CAI's, I would turn the air cleaner cover upside down to get the rush of air into the carb :D

man those were the days... LOL
lmao... Yea I remember. I had an old beater 53 Merc had glass packs and I took the air cleaner off loved to hear that quad sucking air when I got on it.
Hey I wonder what an xB would look like with louvered hood, Chrome rims and baby moons..LOL (They call them smoothies now.) Old school xB Hmmm! ;)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sdsnybny said:
:eek: i thought that all the peeps on this site nwere 20 younger than me damn nice to knoww that some one eles remembers glasspacks purples thrush n 50 15,s instead of metric:D :D
Thought you were unique huh? :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
lmao... Yea I remember. I had an old beater 53 Merc had glass packs and I took the air cleaner off loved to hear that quad sucking air when I got on it.
Hey I wonder what an xB would look like with louvered hood, Chrome rims and baby moons..LOL (They call them smoothies now.) Old school xB Hmmm! ;)

take a look at my avatar, I've got beauty rings on the stock steelies :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.