Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all! So im new to this forum and if this goes against any guidelines i do apologize.
anyway, im trying to slam my gen 1 2006 xb down about 3 inches from stock suspension to coilovers (cheap maxspeedingrods because this car i bought is really beat up) with about -3 to -3.5 camber in front and -5 camber in the rear. my wheels are 16x7 with 40mm offset and i was curious if 35mm wheel spacers are too much or what the correct the numbers with all this info would be. i know none of this is considered practical for daily driving but i really like the slammed stanced look on xb's and i really have nothing to lose by doing so on this car considering its a rebuilt title and its been through hell before i bought it. I would appreciate any help and thank you all, hope yall have a good day.

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,578 Posts
First would be to drop it the amount you want, then do your camber. You'll have to find some rear camber plates and stack them to get the 5* you want for the rear. The camber plates will also space out the rear wheel somewhat. Once that is done you can see what size wheel spacers you'll need, or want. Personally I wouldn't go with spacers that thick, I'd get a different set of wheel with the offsets that I wanted. Again you can make this decision once you have do the drop and camber as you'll have a better idea of what you'll need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First would be to drop it the amount you want, then do your camber. You'll have to find some rear camber plates and stack them to get the 5* you want for the rear. The camber plates will also space out the rear wheel somewhat. Once that is done you can see what size wheel spacers you'll need, or want. Personally I wouldn't go with spacers that thick, I'd get a different set of wheel with the offsets that I wanted. Again you can make this decision once you have do the drop and camber as you'll have a better idea of what you'll need.
forsure man i appreciate the help a whole lot, ill update once i figure some things out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts