Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Where, I couldn't tell you. But how often...thats an easy one...rarely...i think there are only three of us here, you, me, and(no not Durpee) Dirty ****, but he's back and forth i think, moslty forth...There are a few on another site, who aren't quite as "people friendly" as we are here. But i've been trying to find a club myself. There are quite a few in my area(baton rouge) but no one seems friendly...iono...

·
Registered
229 Posts
u can always start your own club an grow from there. talk with your freinds or anyone in general with a scion. doesnt have to be a scion club unless u want it to be. its always good to talk to your dealerships an see if they can help u out wit sponsership for things like that. an get scion in lousianna. i wouldn tmind takin a trip down that way an checking out the scion scene. but its good to know scion is repping in the LA area.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Go to Import Faceoff and Street Battle events in Louisiana. There are at least 4 every year. 2 in Belle Rose near Baton Rouge and 2 in Shreveport. Usually very good turnouts and nice tuner cars. Daily Drifter is usually there for drift competition and all are held at drag strips for import racing. Next one is in Belle Rose in October and is a two day car show, drift battle and import drags with cash payouts. Check it out at www.importfaceoff.net or wwwstreetbattle.net you can e-mail the contact for more current information. The guy doing these shows is based in Baton Rouge I think.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yea I went to the one in Belle Rose in Feb...unfortunately Saturday's events got rained out...But i was there Sunday, cold as...ummm...hell...I wanted to go to the one in Shreveport, but got busy and forgot about it...but I will be at the one in October...In feb there were a few boxes, the best was one on bags...Yea i can't remember his name but he is a cool guy, he lives back off of Airline...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep...rained all day Sat......we just spent the day driving around looking for something to do. Not much going on around there when the sun is shining let alone in the rain. It was cold Sunday but the turnout was better than expected since no dragging was taking place. Kim and I were selling graphics right next to the wrestling midgets.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Hmmm wrestling midgets, can't recall any...I do think i remember a graphics booth though...the drifting was okay...Do you remember that one BMW...that joint had an angry exhaust...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I remeber that pink miata and the crew from daily drifter. I think we did the Houston Import faceoff the weekend before Belle Rose and it rained there as well. I dont much like the cold for outdoor shows. Both Shreveport events had really nice cars and great crowds. I am pretty sure the midgets were in Belle Rose. They were in Houston and San Antonio as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.