Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blue Box Bonita
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 xB and I'm looking for someone to replace the dashboard and speedometer lights in my vehicle. Looking to change them from the stock orange to blue LEDs. I'm not too keen on DIY stuff so I'd prefer to have a professional do the work. Any recommendations?

Also, how come there's no Norcal thread? There's lots of Socal threads but no main Norcal thread. Couldn't find anything on Facebook either. Just looking meet up with some other Norcal xB owners and chill.

Thanks for the info, peace!

·
see you in surgery
348 Posts
The scion way of life has kind of died out in the bayarea,at least in San Jose.Its a shame.I fixed up my Xb and now there are no more Scion meets to attend in San Jose.

·
Blue Box Bonita
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in SF.

Yeah, it seems like there aren't a lot of people posting about Scion's up here. I was in Socal last week and it's the Land of the Scions down there. I kept seeing Scion xB's left and right!

Do people meetup in Norcal to talk about their cars?

Any recommendations on getting the speedometer/dashboard lights replaced?

·
Blue Box Bonita
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I heard that on Wednesdays, Scion members meet up at the Target in San Jose off of Coleman Blvd. Any word on if these meetups still take place?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
i can do it if you get desperate and cant find anyone local to do it, but youd have to ship it to me and be without it for a few days lol

·
see you in surgery
348 Posts
There’s a place on San Jose street in San Jose, that does Led.
I forget the name,do to I boxed years ago. The show room is on Pelham ? and Monterey street.
Same street as Caliva the pot store.
But the other end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts