Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
just to let ya know that 173,250 yen is 1500 us dollars. and ya still got shipping too. but if you did this i would wanna make love to your car. (almost said wanna make love to your box but then well..... yeah.)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yeah thats the first thing i though of too when i saw it. i'd have to guess thats what he styled it off of. but to me it looks like the w-blood one is a bit bigger. but it's hart to tell with such a small pic of the w-blood one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
the Wblood is much different from ANYTHING bBist produces actually. i have some Wblood pics here at my apartment of some bBs, but theyre nothing like Steve produces. theres only one kit in the US, and Jim from Chicago owns it.
Do some other kit though please. Pony up and do the Noblesse. Pandora. F-tech. Something like that. Itll just look better imho. Whatever kit you do though, you're going to need some more aggressive wheels yourself to make it look right. just my noob .02

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i did. thats why i mentioned it. it doesnt matter if you're running 9.5 out back if youve got like 35 offset on them. gotta do it up crazy if you're going to do a real VIP kit and go for that style. granted the Wblood official bB is running 9" with 24 offset, but it also has 3 piece wheels and has the style that goes there. the one pic of a Wblood bB here has got to be running 5 degrees of camber, with 9" wide and 10 offset. its pretty insane. even if you dont want to go more aggressive and camber out, you're going to need new wheels to make it look decent. Sportmax are okay for spo-com tuning, but if you're serious enough to be buying a Wblood kit for over 2K, you should step up the wheel game too to actually match it. go with more of a dish style wheel with something more than a fake lip.

scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
but if you did this i would wanna make love to your car. (almost said wanna make love to your box but then well..... yeah.)
ROTFLMAO...glad you caught yourself! :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
That bBist spoiler is a copy of the SPirits wing. YEah bro you need to go bigger and wider. Im not all into the style of big kits and small wheels. I dont think it looks right on the xB.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i guess that ill have to go w/ the fab wing... Thanx yall. as for the body kit iv still got to look around

·
Registered
916 Posts
Contact AutoFashion if you really want to get eh kit or any otehr JDM/VIP kit. THey are the best in finding stuff like this! Here is their number. They are in San Diego Ca. 1-858-635-6620

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.