Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a hub centric spacer about 1.25 -1.5 inches w/ studs. If you know of a site let me know.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Hey Padanky . I saw those too are they working out ok?

They are Awesome, no problems at all. They sit my 40 off-set 18x7.5's flush enough to where I rub a tiny bit of the raised lettering of my tires with about 300+ lbs in the back, Tein S-Tech drop in rear. I need to roll wheel wells just a bit and no more problems.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
with the 25mm I have 15x6 +32 et & stock rubber so I should be fine right? I may go to sportmax 15x7 with I think 30 et might be 35 et. Really want the 15X8 0 et but don't want to roll or cut wheel wells. I need to be able to convert back to stock easy if need be.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
with the 25mm I have 15x6 +32 et & stock rubber so I should be fine right? I may go to sportmax 15x7 with I think 30 et might be 35 et. Really want the 15X8 0 et but don't want to roll or cut wheel wells. I need to be able to convert back to stock easy if need be.

That would put you at a 15x6 and 7+ off-set, I think you would be ok since your wheels are 6" wide.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Padanky said:
That would put you at a 15x6 and 7+ off-set, I think you would be ok since your wheels are 6" wide.
Thanks. I think I'm going for it. Have to get the body repair next month first then I can get back to mods have to pay that $250.00 deductable.(I was victim of hit and run a few days ago.)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Thanks. I think I'm going for it. Have to get the body repair next month first then I can get back to mods have to pay that $250.00 deductable.(I was victim of hit and run a few days ago.)
Sounds good, might check with Squirrel on the off-set. I'm pretty sure it will work though.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
you're okay. you could go to 0 offset and still be fine at 6" wide
Scotty, I was going to have him ask you. But I thought you where going to be gone awhile.

I want pics when you get them installed.;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea someone sent me this link as a PM asking me to give my .02.

i pretty much only look at PMs now, so if you need to ask me anything, just send me the link or whatever through PM and ill get back to ya.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts