Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Go with Tanabe DF210's. I dont really like Gold Line. Its not from personal experince but I see xB's with same wheel set up and gold line suspension with different height. And they dont have a kit either to decieve the eye. I would choose Tanabe over Gold Line

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just ordered the df210s I have not yet installed them but if you are looking for a place to get them for pretty cheap I ordered mine from ssuperstore.com it was like 170 shipped half way across the country.... On the note of the Df210s how much of the bumpstops can I cut off to make it low low without jeopardizing the durability of the struts...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Whatever you do, don't go with Eibach Sportline like I did. I loved the ride at first, but I definitely don't approve now. I've heard good stuff about Goldline though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I installed my Tanabe df210 on saturday... Oh man.... The ride quality is spectacular and they were really easy to install... I didnt even use a spring compressor.... Thanks to a good friend from STL for helping me...If anyone is looking for springs I highly recommend the tanabe df210

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.