Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am In Town For A Few Weeks From Cali And I Brought My Box But Havent Seen Anyone Around Town. Looking For Somewhere To Meet On Fri Or Sat. Let Me Know

·
Registered
260 Posts
Calibox....in H-town?

Welcome to Houston! What a drive!
I'm up for Skeeters beer tour! Let me know where and when!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm game for a good microbrewery tour. Let me know if there's ever a crew going to St. Arnold's and I'll be there.
BEER! BEER! BEER! :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Do you guys feel like drinking some beer this weekend at Saint Arnolds???
I've got some stuff going on during the day Saturday, but there is a car show going on at Chewy Balls (God, I hate saying that, I cringe at the thought...) on Louetta Rd. Saturday night. The show starts at 6, I believe. I'm probably going to check it out. If anyone else is going, let me know.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I guess Chewy Balls is some sort of flavored drink place. Judging by their site, it looks like they are trying for a coffee-bar atmosphere with some specialty drinks and desserts.
As for the name, I don't mind having Big Jim and the twins played with or given a lick or two, but I certainly am not game for any ball-chewing! Ouch!
Let me know if you're headed that way and what time. I'll try and catch up with you there.

·
Registered
841 Posts
For those that did not make it to the Chewy Balls Meet, you didn't miss much. ...nothing but rain and high-school kids. I drove through a few times, but didn't see anything worth stopping for. There were a few nice xBs present, but the herd of kids and the neverending downpour convinced me to just pick up a pizza, a few beers, and head to the house.
Skeeter, if you want to do a beer tour, let me know. I'm game.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
We figured it would be a wash. What part of town are you in??? We are off 290 and Huffmeister. NW side, about 20 mins from the brewery.

·
Registered
118 Posts
For those that did not make it to the Chewy Balls Meet, you didn't miss much. ...nothing but rain and high-school kids. I drove through a few times, but didn't see anything worth stopping for. There were a few nice xBs present, but the herd of kids and the neverending downpour convinced me to just pick up a pizza, a few beers, and head to the house.
Skeeter, if you want to do a beer tour, let me know. I'm game.
Skeeter and I wondered about it...but then it started raining and we decided there was no fun in hanging out in the rain.

The beer tour is great, have you been? I have extra glasses :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nope. ...never been. Let's do it. I know this weekend is going to be pretty sloppy, but what about next? I will be taking advantage of this weekend's rain and gutting the entire interior of the xB. I've got 140 sq. ft. of eDead to lay out and some wiring to run.
Let me know when you all want to do the brewery.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Well if you want a hand with the edead, we can do it here or I can come up. I have a carport and air tools. and a heat gun. Let us know

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I just might take you up on that one. I have plenty of room in the garage if I pull the Camaro out for a while, and I have a heat gun lying around somewhere, but an extra set of hands is always nice.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Does this look familar?

I only have room for one car in my garage if I move the stang out, but I do have a space heater, heat gun and air tools. It doesnt matter to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts