Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a budget this spring ( to many bills ) but looking for a way to jazz up my 05' Box, it's pre-owned and the previous owner put on these tacky hubcaps, I have seen some pics with trim rings, they may work for now, anybody got pics of a box with moon discs?
any other budget ideas.....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Xb Munkee said:
I am on a budget this spring ( to many bills ) but looking for a way to jazz up my 05' Box, it's pre-owned and the previous owner put on these tacky hubcaps, I have seen some pics with trim rings, they may work for now, anybody got pics of a box with moon discs?
any other budget ideas.....
Sid used to/ or still does, have the discs. Check his thread, there may be a pic of it there.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Tomas from the other site has the discs i believe...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Yup, both of those guys have covers, Tomas has big disks, Sid has trim rings.
If you're looking for cheap mods, try clearing your turn signals or removing rear emblems. Both of those won't cost you a penny. For inexpensive mods try a ground wire kit or add a few led's to the interior.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
hayalex6 said:
TypeR? omfg. NOOOOO!!!!!
You ignored that, remember!

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure where she got them, but I don't think it was anywhere special. The real trick with hers was that she had the offset of the steel wheels changed so that the center of the cap didn't bulge out beyond the rim. Nice touch.

-Alex

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts