Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bad accident with my custom Astro van, I was rear ended by a semi truck on the freeway. Van is totalled and now I am lookin to buy an xb and do some mods to it. My big prob is I an recooping from shoulder surgery :( and testing one is painfull.... aside from that which way should I go, show or performance or a little of both?

p.s. this place is great..... was a member of a similar set-up for Astros

·
Registered
339 Posts
dang, I looked for a place when I had the astro (safari). I traded it in for the second xB :D People are getting about 130bhp (?) withthe xB, but it's not coming at all cheap. They're more of a show mobile.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scion Xb

Hey hows it going? It was nice talking to you on the phone. I say you do a little go maybe header intake exhaust but especially with your body work skills I would aim for more show with your Xb. If you have any further questions or concerns on air runner please feel free to contact me anytime. Hope to see you at some upcoming scion and other car shows.

Scott

Ps Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Insurance Payed Off

I finally got the insurance check from my totalled Astro and I am going to look tommrow at a Released Edition..... if all goes well I'll be cruisen by Sat. afternoom:) :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Congrats #1759!!!

You'll enjoy the little box - they are fun and surprisingly eager to please. :)

Welcome to the Zoo! :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Congrats I love that color. So what are you doing first to it? When are we going to see it? :D
Since I am still in a sling fron shoulder surgery I won't be doing much, However I got the front side windows tinted and a sun strip on the windshield... what a difference that made already...

·
Registered
362 Posts
ocxb said:
Since I am still in a sling fron shoulder surgery I won't be doing much, However I got the front side windows tinted and a sun strip on the windshield... what a difference that made already...
Hope you get/feel better soon!

Let's see the Pictures!!! :D :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congrats on your new addiction man!You"ll love it bro. I started with tint also and can't seem to stop. I might have to go into rehab or get another job to pay for it! LOL

Have fun with it.

Chef

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.