Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. i'm currently running sportmax962 18".. but now i'm hoping to run a lil bit smaller...

i'm tryna look for some rims 15-16" preferably 15" with some lip.. and i know you guys could pont me out to the right direction.. thaks in advanced!

Mark

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MattyRattyPoo said:
Wait another month and a half. There is a rim coming out that fits your discreption. THat is all I can say.
i can't wait..

can anyone tell me which one is a thinner tire..

185/60/15 or 195/60/15?

i dont know what the #s mean except for the 15 which is the size of the tire.. thanks guys!

·
Registered
199 Posts
You can get some Spun Supa mesh, thats what i did and its a lot more comfortable ride and they have a decent 3 to 4inch lip and come in either 16's or 15's but you might want to wait...im dying to find out what matty is talking about.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bBaction said:
You can get some Spun Supa mesh, thats what i did and its a lot more comfortable ride and they have a decent 3 to 4inch lip and come in either 16's or 15's but you might want to wait...im dying to find out what matty is talking about.
any pictures?

·
Registered
762 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
i can't wait..

can anyone tell me which one is a thinner tire..

185/60/15 or 195/60/15?

i dont know what the #s mean except for the 15 which is the size of the tire.. thanks guys!
assuming you mean thinner = lower profile tire then 185/60 is the thinner tire :). it'll also be a skinnier tire tread width wise.

the first number is the section width of the tire (widest part of outer sidewall to widest part of inner sidewall) in millimeters

the second number is the sidewall aspect ratio. the 60 would indicate teh sidewall is 60% the section width of the tire.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
bBaction said:
Here is a pic of the gold. They have black,green, girlie PINK and ect.
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
i'm digging these.. do you know where i can get 'em? online possibly? thanks!
tunerzimage.com
14182 Central Ave.
Suite B
Chino, CA 91710

Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday
10am - 6pm PST
Saturday
12pm - 4pm PST

·
Registered
199 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
i'm digging these.. do you know where i can get 'em? online possibly? thanks!

I got mine in Black from Robearracing.com they had the cheapest price i could find(with shipping) i really love the look as well as the ride compared to my 215/35/18(now 205/50/16 no rubbing) that i was running before...i hoping to drop a little more too.

Thanks for posting up those pictures Mad_Sciontist i dont have my camera with me here in college.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I have my 002's that I'm trading for some 18's. It's the 15X8 with 0ET if you're interested? How much tread is on your tires?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts