7,988 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...Not lookin for Elite though...lookin for relaxed. I am to old togive a crap about elite.

Yall have some NICE lookin rides no doubt.

Mine is....
is pretty much stock for now.

Gonna drop her soon.

Thanks

Rock

·
Registered
691 Posts
Padanky said:
StyleWagons. Hard to get into though, Elite group.

www.stylewagons.net
Are they still around Chris? I heard most of them, including Robin, went back to stock or sold their xB's.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Are they still around Chris? I heard most of them, including Robin, went back to stock or sold their xB's.

I really don't know. I don't have any numbers and I live all the way down here close to Galveston. At Scion Expo when I met Robin, he said his xB was in Cali getting a big face lift. I really haven't been to any meets/shows in awhile, so I haven't even talked to the one other Houston member lately (Ricardo I think). You could be right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are still around and none have sold the boxes that I know of. They have picked up a couple of tCs to join the ranks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently met the scikotics DFW chapter and they are all really cool people. We meet up at Starbucks every Wednesday night in GP off of 20 & Carrier. You should come out...

Rockcrawler69 what do you post as (your screen name) on Scikotics.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I post the same over their. Rockcrawler69 is my username everywhere, it is who I am!!!!

The only problem I have is that right now I am on nights. I go into work at 11. So meeting up during the week just kills me. I want to meet up, just can't do it during the week you know.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Man, I'm over near White Rock Lake. Grand Prairie is a little far for me most nights........

where is Haslet, TX, by the way?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts