Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on decals for the box... simple stuff, not all crazy like. LoL Does anyone have any websites or boxes I can get some ideas from?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tammie... I'm gonna take a look..

I was just gonna keep the box clean with no decals.. and might still.. but for some reason, I feel like I need a little something.. nothing huge.. just something simple.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I've been thinking about doing a simple pinstriping down the side of my box in grey. Double lines just below the doors similar to the box from the Motegi wheels site. I have on my car my online gaming name. It's on the front drivers side bumper in black and on the rear window in white. It's also a custom job so I know there isn't another person out there with the same sticker.

This is the pinstripe idea I have. Without the sponsors names inside.
http://www.motegiracing.com/media/mainimage5.jpg

Heres the front bumper pic.
http://www.gcat-inc.com/pics/xb/xb003.jpg

I've been thinking about something besides the pinstripes as well and to tell the truth Sids icon is pretty damn close to what I was thinking about. The other thing is more of the oldschool scallops. I'm just trying to figure out if I want to do a paint job or vynil job. The other thing is whether or not I go with the silver CF hood as well.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
With a cooperative cutter you can have anything you want made up.

My wife's "Dragon Stripes" are one of a kind and had inspiration from some tattoo flash.

Print out a blank picture of your box and start drawing on it. See what you come up with.

-Alex

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's perfect!!! Thanks everyone. I have seen a few things I like, and have a few designs that I made up.. I actually have a friend that can make them for me..so it ends up working out. Just have to make my mind up lol.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:)Alright... I have made my choice of which I want!! :) I have a few tweaks to it.. but soon I will have them added to the box. I can't wait!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.