Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally they arrive, about 1 month from time I gave instructions for the box to be shipped to me via seapost.....

Nice ???...

This was from Yahoo Japan.... here's my winning bid.....

click here...

The fitting of the gear shift is simple...so I went ahead and done it....

The steering wheel got to wait until I am free to go to the shop.....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fitted......

Nice?????

Well, tonite there will be a showoff at a local club, follow by another on Friday. This Saturday driving up to Sepang (Malaysia F1) for dress up show off.......

Pictures will be posted next week.........

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
That interior looking very posh! Question about your gauges and gauge holder cups: do you have close up pics of that? And what are they?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PCH said:
That interior looking very posh! Question about your gauges and gauge holder cups: do you have close up pics of that? And what are they?
Those are Autoguage (brandname).... I have a water temperature, vacuum and voltmeter.... and no, no close up pictures yet....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PCH said:
PCH, for you only, I went and took pictures of the guages just... hot off the cam.....

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Much appreciated :D They really fill that tray nicely. Please post some pics from that meet You are going to : it's interesting to see how different the mods are in that part of the world. Your interior has a very vintage look with that ivory!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice!

Very custom and unique! I guess you don't need the front steering wheel airbag?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BoXBoy said:
Very custom and unique! I guess you don't need the front steering wheel airbag?
hahaaa... I could guess what will be your next question.... don't think I wana trade.... the original wheel and air bag is now in a car showroom, where by one of the guys there will bling it up, with sticking of swaorski crystals on the Toyota logo....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Btw, my next mod will be on the centre speedo gauge... this is what I will get...

Will place order next week when I get back......

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
KapitanE said:
Btw, my next mod will be on the centre speedo gauge... this is what I will get...

Will place order next week when I get back......
I wonder if they were really going 49 when the pic was taken!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.