Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you ready???

Got my rims today!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Those look awesome on there. :eek: You gonna drop it too? What are the specs on those wheels? Nice choice man, very tasteful.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no drop, my civic is dropped and i hate the tire wear, rough ride, bottoming out, struts going out quicker, and rubbing around corners.

They are 18" racing hart c-5 with 215/40/ZR18 Dunlop, not sure the model of tire

this is by far the sweetest car in town...............(small town of Hays Ks.)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks nice!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
LOL! dude, im too tired to read the whole thing! haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1LowXB said:
nice rims now you just have to drop the box....
no drop, my civic is dropped and i hate the tire wear, rough ride, bottoming out, struts going out every year, rubbing when i turn.....yeah not worth it, plus i like the stance of it now

I wouldnt mind getting some spacers for the rear, i now realize what people mean about the front being wider than the rear. does anyone know of some really cheap spacers for sale?? after the $1300 i dished out for the rims i cant afford much right now

I am also in the future going to get a billett grille clear the headlights. does anyone know if they make clear tails for an xB....kinda like this..

(this was photoshopped by me)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I bow to the King of the Smileys!!!!!!!

Nice rims, I dig the clear tailight idea!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Xbkansas said:
does anyone know if they make clear tails for an xB....kinda like this..

(this was photoshopped by me)
I believe you can just open them up and remove the reflectors. I think Squirrel did that to his.

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah remove the tail lights pull the face off and yank the reflector out... pretty easy... also for Xbkansas.... the headlights are super easy so dont procrastinate... lol

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Are they like the headlights, do you have to bake them? And are there clear bulbs that flash red? Man, that would be soooo awesome!!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
boxd_up said:
Are they like the headlights, do you have to bake them? And are there clear bulbs that flash red? Man, that would be soooo awesome!!
i believe that johnny has a post on removing tail light lens somewhere here.
in cali thou, you need rear reflectors, or he'll light you up!:p ;) :D

BTW, nice HARTS!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hays Kansas! There's a Toyota dealer there, right? I think I met thier Parts Department at training once upon a time. Good guys from what I remember.

Anyway, nice rims. Good clean design. I really like what RH does with their whole line.

Congrats!

-Alex

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
grizzly_choppers said:
Hays Kansas! There's a Toyota dealer there, right? I think I met thier Parts Department at training once upon a time. Good guys from what I remember.

Anyway, nice rims. Good clean design. I really like what RH does with their whole line.

Congrats!

-Alex
Yeah there's one about 7 blocks from my house, but its not a scion dealership, only ford and toyota. i still wonder if my scion warrenty work could be done there though?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts