Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the 3rd Annual Longo Event and its on the 22nd of October. I was wondering if anyone was going to go and who would possibly want to do a caravan to the event.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
I will be going after extreme autofest...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DTRAIN619 said:
I'm gonna be there after all!
DTRAIN WE can meet finally !!! ( its misterflipper by the way)

I jsut got all my parts back from paint looks like i may be there all decked out before sema
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Dooby said:
DTRAIN WE can meet finally !!! ( its misterflipper by the way)

I jsut got all my parts back from paint looks like i may be there all decked out before sema
:eek: Dude, your killin' me!!
And here you had me thinkin' you were a noob on the site...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DTRAIN619 said:
:eek: Dude, your killin' me!!
And here you had me thinkin' you were a noob on the site...
Psh please im 850 posts old !!!
Dude how many events have we tried to meet up at now ? Hopefully my car will be done, I just today got the interior stuff, the bodykit from paint and system from paint, now all is left is the suspension, LEDs, new rims and tires and connect the headlights and taillights and wire the system up and i should be done...should be
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Dooby said:
Psh please im 850 posts old !!!
Dude how many events have we tried to meet up at now ? Hopefully my car will be done, I just today got the interior stuff, the bodykit from paint and system from paint, now all is left is the suspension, LEDs, new rims and tires and connect the headlights and taillights and wire the system up and i should be done...should be
Well........
 

Attachments

·
bB SQUAD!!!
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
okay, im kinda lost and not so familiar with this event...
is this toyota longa dealer in west covina? can i get more info, i might try to roll...
 

·
Egistered Ruser
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
more than likely I'll be there. Did I hear there's going to be a costume / Halloween car theme contest as well?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
kartel said:
Yo Dion!!
Is that your name i seen on the VIP list for EAF??
Yep, #2 on da list!
Can you believe it??!!


Oh wait, not EAF. I'm VIP #2 for the NITTO NHRA Sport Compact World Finals.

That's not the same, is it? I'm sooooo confused right now.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Dooby said:
DTRAIN WE can meet finally !!! ( its misterflipper by the way)

I jsut got all my parts back from paint looks like i may be there all decked out before sema
dude i thought it was you!!! your a tricky person! why the new screen name?
 

·
Scion God
Joined
·
541 Posts
Yea, its the same. I finally get to meet the famous Dion!!!





DTRAIN619 said:
Yep, #2 on da list!
Can you believe it??!!


Oh wait, not EAF. I'm VIP #2 for the NITTO NHRA Sport Compact World Finals.

That's not the same, is it? I'm sooooo confused right now.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DTRAIN619 said:
Yep, #2 on da list!
Can you believe it??!!


Oh wait, not EAF. I'm VIP #2 for the NITTO NHRA Sport Compact World Finals.

That's not the same, is it? I'm sooooo confused right now.....
Just cuz I wanted people to think i was noob..sorry about the other posts didnt mean to cause bad blood
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
yea i think ima roll to this if i dont work
 

·
bB SQUAD!!!
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
do we need to register for this event or do we just show up? i might be down for a caravan but from where, if i dont attend the EAF?
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top