1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Continued: "BUT I'M STILL A NEON!''

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
^ yea but Dodges defense, you're talkin about SXT neons, while the pic is of an SRT4. SRT4s are balsy as hell. I kinda wish I woulda got one when I look about at it. Quickest package for the price out there!

scotty

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
^ i agree.

i was trying to be quick on the street on the other day. long story short, the guy in the SRT Neon beat me from a dead stop. i was doing 45 in 35mph. looks like he went 60. haha. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
^ yea but Dodges defense, you're talkin about SXT neons, while the pic is of an SRT4. SRT4s are balsy as hell. I kinda wish I woulda got one when I look about at it. Quickest package for the price out there!

scotty
Yes, they are super fast. I drove my friends, his best run was a 12.1 because he let off. Around here if your car runs in the 11's you have to have a Roll Cage. and he didn't want to have to install a cage.

But around here, you can expect to see over 15 at any meet, every time. That's why I don't like them anymore. My friend has since stripped his of all the mods and just drives it around pretty much stock, along with his 05' Cobra.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.