1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Continued: "BUT I'M STILL A NEON!''

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
LOL... Not making them anymore. The dodge dealer here was almost giving them away. They were clearing them out at 8,999 pick your color and they still were moving out slowly. :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
^ yea but Dodges defense, you're talkin about SXT neons, while the pic is of an SRT4. SRT4s are balsy as hell. I kinda wish I woulda got one when I look about at it. Quickest package for the price out there!

scotty

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
^ i agree.

i was trying to be quick on the street on the other day. long story short, the guy in the SRT Neon beat me from a dead stop. i was doing 45 in 35mph. looks like he went 60. haha. :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
fugly, but fast.

can you say a sleeper? :D

of course, i will never own one.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
^ yea but Dodges defense, you're talkin about SXT neons, while the pic is of an SRT4. SRT4s are balsy as hell. I kinda wish I woulda got one when I look about at it. Quickest package for the price out there!

scotty
Yes, they are super fast. I drove my friends, his best run was a 12.1 because he let off. Around here if your car runs in the 11's you have to have a Roll Cage. and he didn't want to have to install a cage.

But around here, you can expect to see over 15 at any meet, every time. That's why I don't like them anymore. My friend has since stripped his of all the mods and just drives it around pretty much stock, along with his 05' Cobra.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.