Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Live 105's BFD pre-sale (Update!!!)

Ok everyone it's back! Lets all go out and rep Scion in a big way. We will all be meeting at Shoreline Amphetheater. 8:00 till 12:00 on saturday May 6th. This will be the same as last year, Vendors, Dj's and "ALOT" of people checking out your cars. If there are any vendors out there who would like to set up a booth pm me and let me know.

((((UPDATE!!! everyone one needs to be there around 7:00am for set up.Live 105 asked if we could do this.))))))

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
YAY!! This was our first Scion event we went to last year and I met EvilDave for the first time!

WE ARE GOING! (we don't have the kids that weekend!)

**James, it is free. Just drive on in and park with the other Scions. (but you may want to get all the info from EvilDave);)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dave, I already let Jay know I have range duties for uncle sam that weekend.

Have fun everyone!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dave, put me on this list for BFD though.

Wasn't Jason the one who was trying to catch up to us last year on 680 in the tC!?!

THANKS!

And the food they had for lunch last year was AWESOME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i'm goin. dave change your first post to have one of those "click here if your going" things. should make things easier.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Who's Going?

Let's just do this:

1. EvilDave
2. Yellow_Sub
3. Scion-Doll & Boxwrench

·
Registered
43 Posts
yellow_sub said:
what? how come? did you two have a fight:mad: :mad: :p:D
No I'll be there, you kidding, all this work Tammie and I are doing on it this weekend, I gotta be there to show it off:). Just wanted to change it as me coming also, but I forgot to add my self on a seperate line. Even though we are coming in the same car, just wanted the list to reflect how many people are coming, not just how many cars are coming:)

(edited because I failed Highschool englesh)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.