Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys i just wanted to show little things i did to the xb and want some feed back. im going with cherry apple red and black theme to go with the new theme for my xb. i would love to find a sight where i can translate english words into japan. I would love to do a different decal and leave the punisher theme and get the punisher in japan letters and keep the skull. well i'm just sharing the dream with you guys and ladies. here come tthe questions.

1. whats the best product on the market to use to powered coat rim?
2. I got some sealer on the back pannel of my xb can i use goo gone on my paint to get it off, so i can wax it?

well thanks guys for listening. here's the pics enjoy.

1. a little grill mod

2. a little red is good fro everything, fuse boxes too

3. star lights turn yellow

4. plug for the no good wiper.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks good. Go to Randode.com and get the overlay for the vvt-i letters on your engine cover, u can get it chrome, CF, any color u want. Is only $5

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Use a one inch plug from home depo and make sure you use sealent to p\lug it up so water can't come through. good luck

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it was easy i did mine in 10 min before i came to work. the ***** was the tabs on the hatch till i brought a tool to pop them off. whats the next mod on the deck fro you. i just finshed pulling all the punisher logos off the car 7 hours and one burnt back. so its all blck clean as hell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.