Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading the description for the SubPlug and is says "you will have to run 2 sets of rca jacks to the amp ..all speaker will need to be wired to amp, easy ! no wires need to be cut ! simple install" I'm no idiot, but it seems to be saying that i am forced to run all speakers from the amp, is this true? I'm only asking because in all my years of installing HUs(5 :D ) i have never been forced to do this...LMK

·
Registered
31 Posts
this plug is used if you are trying to run an amp with your STOCK stereo...which has no RCA outputs. The harness takes the speaker lines from the stock HU and converts the output to RCA which means the signal is no longer being carried to your speakers via the stock speaker wires. So, with that comes the need for NEW speaker wires to be run from the AMP to get the signal to each speaker.

did I just confuse you more?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, i got it...i guess its the fact that i am in denile about having to actually run all my speakers from my amp, and I've never done it before...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why yes it is...i have the whole pic of all four boys as my background on 2 of my computers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.