Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its not like my car blends in or anything, but bam! Stupid drivers! Ruined my lunch break, and month! Body guys, whatcha think? Hatch wont even open.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That sucks. Yes, you would be hard to miss.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh man that sucks. I had 2 weeks w/ my baby and some dumb stupid black 2001 Yukon was coming out of a parking space. (didn't see me) hit my passenger door and dinted completely!!! GGGRRRR!!!! I didn't take pictures, to sad to see. It's better now(like nothing happened) N e Ways good luck fixing it man. I understand how you feel. I didn't even want to drive my car anymore :(

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Hurts harder in your heart than the car.... looks like an easy job to fix... won't take that long.. we'll make some calls!!

Welcome to the rearend damaged xB survivors club

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks like the tailgate should be replaced and the bumper cover replaced. There is also a possiblity of some damage to to the rear body panel/door sill area and perhaps storage covers etc (look at them closely). Sucks man sorry that happened to you:/

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it really sucks but atleast the person had insurance, now i just have to fight that battle. And its really annoying cause the "door ajar" light wont go off because it thinks the hatch is open, that thing wont budge.

·
Registered
26 Posts
THATS MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!!! when i had my explorer i got rear ended 6 times, no real damage, but in the box i'm terified!!!! and if they cant see you my BSP doesn't have a chance!!! good luck with everything hope its taken care of quick!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Door open lamp likely means that the latch assembly is junk also. Prolly gonna need a new one.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I feel ya man...I've got one one mine too, not nearly as bad and did it too myself (rolled back into my jeep's bumper). I don't know why it is that people can't seem to pay attention to whats in front of them instead of whats inside of their cars these days.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Perhaps they see a bright green thing and decide that they must try to kill whatever that thing is? Sucks regardless of their reason. People simply do not pay attention when they drive. Around here I think 50-60% are constantly on the cell phone (not counting the ones with ear pieces that I can't see). One hand on the wheel (unless they are reaching for something also) one hand with phone stuck to ear, and their heads into their conversation rather than where their car is. When they are not on the phone they are not much better. An large number of people seem to drive like they are 1/2 wasted tho I am sure most are not. I certainly hope that these drivers never drink and drive:/

Many cell related accidents are unlikely to be coded as related to cell phone use here in Georgia. If a driver using a cell wrecks he/she is not likely to mention being on the cell. There are penalties here for using a cell when crashing. There are localized (county) usage laws also but they are not enforced.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.