Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these lights under the box. There is a switch for them in the glove box. They are not hooked up, so I do not even know what color they are. I do not know anything about them, but I also do not want them. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do with them?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Take them off and sell them? Just a guess.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If they are blue, give them to Taz. He needs them! ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Padanky said:
If they are blue, give them to Taz. He needs them! ;)
Like a hole in the head! :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would sell them if I knew anything about them. I was offered 100 for them, but I don't know what color they are and I do not know how to hook them up.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
mcgrawm7 said:
I would sell them if I knew anything about them. I was offered 100 for them, but I don't know what color they are and I do not know how to hook them up.
There should be a control box mounted somewhere (maybe under the seat). It will have a power and a ground. Check to make sure they are connected. If they are and the lights don't light they're probably broken or you have a blown fuse to the control box.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! Maybe that is what the wires are for under the seat.

Sorry guys, I am still learning. So, I do not mean to sound so ignorant.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Have you tried turning the switch on at all?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried to turn it on when I found it. I didn't even know there were lights under it until the guy that works next door told me.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
mcgrawm7 said:
I tried to turn it on when I found it. I didn't even know there were lights under it until the guy that works next door told me.

What was some guy doing under your car? HAve you tried it since you found the lights?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
When they work they look something like this.........

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He could see the wires hanging down, so he told me that there were lights under it and I had my husband check it out. I do not know why I didn't have the guy take them off the other day when he was under it looking for a leak. Maybe I will have him take them off one day while I am at work.

BTW, those blue ones look pretty sharp!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
When they work they look something like this.........

That is just bad ass Taz! That pic just put it on my favorite list... Awesome!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Taz you have been previously warned about posting pics. this is your last warning...btw which lights did you use for your wheel wells? and i must agree with Chris, thats one bad ass pic...

i love blue..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Is it one of those flexable LED strips?
Yes, they are flexible but very strong.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
ive been considering a wheel well kit to add on and after seeing that pic, Taz, you sold me. Soon as i get my rims. Would go ahead but just wouldnt look as nice with stock hubs..lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.