Scion xB Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,492 Posts
Hi,
Any luck with the rear lifting ?

I just want maybe 2 inch rear lift, or moreso, some better weight carrying support at lower cost / ease of installation

SD1
Just reiterating what Toyota freak said. If you are just looking for extra load capacity then google Airlift 1000 helper bags. These are small air bags that go inside of your stock spring and you pump with up to gain extra capacity. I ran them for year on my Honda Odyssey when I used it for my old vending business and they worked excellently. I added a pair of schrader valves under the gas filler door and used a small electric air pump to fill them up when needed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What would the possibility of getting the RAV4 spindles for the front do to fit the geometry of the suspension? I would assume the 2 bolts that connect to the strut should compensate for what the stock xB spindles loose.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
The spindles aren't where you would gain height. The difference is in the struts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The spindles aren't where you would gain height. The difference is in the struts.
I know. I ordered the spindles from rock Auto but if they don't work I'll send them back for store credit lol.

Also they make aluminum spacer bushing if all else fails I'd have to do one at a time and get new bolts from Ace hardware. And drop the sub frame with the spacers.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts