Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Here's what I've got......1 with right size post and usable length & 1 with incorrect smaller post but foldable red and black end good for bkup ring for correct post.

20200717_102608.jpg

The washers in between post and ring are so you can tighten post in car then use washer or washers so when the ring tightens it is clocked in position desired...vertical or horizontal or inclined if so inclined.

·
Registered
309 Posts
There is also this shape...............
triangle_towhook.jpg

or strap options..........

tow strap.jpg

Wonder if strap ones flap at hwy speed? That's why I just did metal one. You can search on ebay for scion xB towhook and find all kinds of options on color/shape/verbage...............lemme know if you want mine for shipping, which most likely be less than $10. These things run $20, $40 or whatever for whichever option on ebay.

·
see you in surgery
343 Posts
I bought a new battery the third one I had to buy.
I guess that’s okay I did buy the car new,and it’s a 061/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Here's what I've got......1 with right size post and usable length & 1 with incorrect smaller post but foldable red and black end good for bkup ring for correct post.

View attachment 78443

The washers in between post and ring are so you can tighten post in car then use washer or washers so when the ring tightens it is clocked in position desired...vertical or horizontal or inclined if so inclined.
I like these most.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts