Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about changing my license plate to say FLWRBOX do you think that would be to much or just leave normal?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
do you want your license plate to say FLWRBOX. after all its going to be on your 'flower box' -=]

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
with the famous words of ben stiller in starsky and hutch...DO IT! DO IT! but a quick question. i ordered mine through dmv online. does it take longer than a month to receive the post card to pick up your vanity plate up? i dunno.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
does yours say 'ketchup'? that would rock. it shouldnt take that long the plenty of blokes in jail to get those things stamped out ASAP unless of course yours was used as a weapon and is being held for evidence.

i say get the flower box plate. it would be 'cute'

i think im just gonna finally go ahead and get 'w00st3r'

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
^^^ now thats funny ^^^

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL you guys are funny.I like to read the plates people have sometimes it makes you think what the he!! is that suppose to mean?As for ordering Im not sure how long it takes few weeks maybe?

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
i'll be sending off for "PDY WGN" as soon as i can.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
9 weeks? i'm just so impatient! i want mine now! i'm always going to the mail box lookin for that damn post card. damn you DMV damn you!!!!! ketchup_xb isn't complete withouth K3TCHUP license plate.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmao,patient my friend patient!Good things comes to those who wait :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.