Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I thought that I would invite as many xB's to come out to the Krispy Kreme off Artesia in Gardena EVERY 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month around 8:30pm or so. We actually meet in the Food 4 Less parking lot. I started this meet with 2 other guys about 4 years ago when I owned a EURO. I had a Jetta and have been going still even though I don't have a VW. It's mainly VW and I am the lonely soldier there representing the box. Would be nice to see a few others come out. Please respect the spot it's been going on for a LONG time with no troubles. NO LOUD SPEAKERS NO BURN OUTS NO SHOWBOATING. It's been a good place for us to just park it and kick it. There is a Jack in the Box and Taco Bell within walking distance so we just grab a bite to eat while we are talking. If you get a chance come out and just look for my lunch_box you won't miss it I am the ONLY ONE amongst all other VWs and Audis. They don't hate though so it's cool. Here's the address for those that you that might want to Mapquest it. It's at the end of the 91 freeway West which is good because you CAN'T miss it. I know that it'll be hard to blow up all of a sudden but maybe slowly but surely the community will grow and grow and grow

Gardena Krispy Kreme
1199 W. Artesia Boulevard
Gardena, CA 90247 US
Phone: 310-532-5281

Hope to see you guys there. Here's the schedule for the next few months.

4/3/07
4/17/07
5/1/07
5/15/07
6/5/07
6/19/07
7/3/07
7/17/07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.