Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 149 Posts
yellow...you mean girls haha. they do look amazing!!!

pinknred...how did you get the inserts of the vents off to paint (just whats pink)...and the door plates that hold the window controls? i cant see how to get them off without prying and i dont want to mar anything?!?!?!
thank you!

heres my dash kit. i love it. it's made of the same stuff that the appliques on the outside are made of so it won't fade. they have 3 sets. i got the biggest one and it even goes over the rear doors too. they have a ton of metals and woods(like your looking for) along with colors like i have. heres the link.
http://www.veneerz.com/shop.php?sho...on&PHPSESSID=604304d2800520b67d9f1ad9ea316292

hope this helps you out!
is that like a vinyl or actual pieces? i dont really want to put stickers on mine so im lookin 4 actual pieces thats come painted. if theres none available ill proly paint mine my self.

well it's neither really. it's not painted and it's not just vinal. it's made of the same stuff the outter appliques are made of. so it has some septh to it and it wont fade like vinal dash kits would. man i really need to post a newer dash pit that one is about 2 years old now. lol

Man, This thread just got me excited about sending my dash to the shop on monday. I will definitly post some pics. Something a little differnt is coming from my end. Who ever that was that had the speaker molded into there dash in the corner. That was sick. Looks awesome. I am actually molding my tweethers into the side vents of my dash. Cant wait. Lets see some more pics. Keep em coming.

Nah, It dont get cold enough to need to defrost anything here. Is almost 90 degress here already.
ur lucky! i got excited cuz it got up 2 50 degrees here in ohio lol

im debating on wat color i should do my interior... im thinkin blue or red or green. note i have a TCM n im jus not sure which color would look best. i jus got my L.E.D. underbodies too theyre multi colored n dunno wat color 2 put on them either ha. n e suggestions on wat color would accent TCM the best?

ur lucky! i got excited cuz it got up 2 50 degrees here in ohio lol

im debating on wat color i should do my interior... im thinkin blue or red or green. note i have a TCM n im jus not sure which color would look best. i jus got my L.E.D. underbodies too theyre multi colored n dunno wat color 2 put on them either ha. n e suggestions on wat color would accent TCM the best?
Avoid Red and blue on the underbody lights in ohio. It's legal, but the cops will swear up and down it's not. Thread about it on scionati.com. What part of ohio are you from?

it doesnt show n e pics. would u say the 45 piece set is worth 200$? n would u b able 2 post a pic of wat urs?
the pic thats in this thread is of my kit. it even get the peices on the back doors too. and yes i'd for sure say it's worth it. i get so many complimets on it all the time

41 - 60 of 149 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.