Scion xB Forum banner

241 - 260 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Thanks for the info bro. There is a place here locally that jx1379 hopped me too. I see those photo skills are as sharp ad your ride now. Good job on both :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?aepopc
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Taking life by the horns
6 Posts
Help23 I have seen those chandeliers in a fee cars but can't seem to find them anywhere. Please tell me where I can find one.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Help23 I have seen those chandeliers in a fee cars but can't seem to find them anywhere. Please tell me where I can find one.
its actually a chandelier for a house but i chopped it up to make it fit in the xB. so it isnt a bolt on addition. any small chandelier should work homie. Let me know if you need help

·
Work Hard, Play Hard
39 Posts
That is so beautiful. One of the best interiors I have scene in a long time. Prepare for the AC Infinity LED's to be copied soon haha. Huge props! :eek:

·
Work Hard, Play Hard
39 Posts
lol you better NOT copy them... lol im just kiddin ya... go for it bro... i was originally going to do all 4 but figured i needed some direct AC ya know?
Haha, nah, I'm going for different look on my B. Kinda like a subdued VIP/Euro look on my BSP. Just be prepared for every box on the block to be coppin them soon haha.

·
Lightin' up da streetz
943 Posts
to access the passenger AC ring. read this tutorial listed here except dont bother to remove the stereo you dont need to do that at all as its a wast of a time and not even connected to the upper dash. but follow this tutorial here: http://www.clubxb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28379

be sure you watch for your nav antenna which is tapped down inside the dash next to the guage cluster. (which pops out easy just undo the four screws holding it in) also be wary of the yellow passenger air bag clip behind the glove box. to remove the glove box is simple. unhook the little hinge thingy on the right hand side and then lift the glove box out, it will come out with a pop. then for the last thing when pulling out the A pillars you will have to under one of the saftey stops by twisting it 90 degrees. be carefull not to cut it or break it. those are there to keep the A pillar from flying through the cabin in case of air bag deployment DONT CUT THEM!!!

you have to remove the entire upper dash to get to that AC ring. its a royal pain in the ass let me tell ya

---------- Post added 06-28-2012 at 10:13 PM ----------

oh i forgot to mention. that air bag clip connector is very tricky to undo so be carefull and remember to disconnect your battery for safety.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice work DJ MB, definitely love it and all the others as well. Got my creative spirit wandering now, thanks!

241 - 260 of 291 Posts