Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm really feeling that grill with no emblem! Nice.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice, can't wait to see it once it been prepped! The color looks good in the sun!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments everybody.

Hopefully, we'll have a nice day this weekend and I'll get some glamour shots.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a few shots in the gallery including a good one of the head unit and one of the headrest monitors.

-Alex

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Damn nice! Leia is lucky as all get out! Any idea when them wheels are gonna be going on to the box? Its gonna be all sorts of hot. By chance, did you just get it bare bones or did you get some of the stuff from factory?
(besides the RS3 Package of course)

Scotty

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ScionScotty said:
Damn nice! Leia is lucky as all get out! Any idea when them wheels are gonna be going on to the box? Its gonna be all sorts of hot. By chance, did you just get it bare bones or did you get some of the stuff from factory?
(besides the RS3 Package of course)

Scotty
Thanks Scott!

Front wheels are on. Rears needed spacers (got some temps, OTG spacers should come next week or sooner!). They should be rollin' in a couple of hours.

Factory accessories (installed at dealer):
-Exhaust Tip (she didn't want a full muffler, something about wanting it quiet. I don't get it:confused: )
-Floor Mats/Cargo mat

Factory accessories (uninstalled):
-TRD springs
-Scion Armrest

Others:
-Verde Scorpion 17" wheels (chrome on chrome)
-"Dragon Stripe" vinyl in chrome.

I have some plans for the lower grilles (the upper really is less hideous than I thought) and the tails too, but I'll say something more about that once I actually do something about it.

-Alex

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
shoot Alex! you have an awesome start to it already! i cant wait to see it. i have a feeling that it will probably be one of the nicest xBs in the midwest before its all done! :bow:

keep up the good work!

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If it's not too late tell them not to put the front license plate on. You don't want them to scar up your bumper.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That color is really growing on me. Reminds me of apple green Jolly Ranchers. I'm jumping up and down with excitement for you guys!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im just not feeling that front grill at all. I think what it needs is either a black grill or the billet from the RS1.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Questions, questions, questions...

Okay, no, you can't play a CD and DVD at the same time, but you can listen to radio or XM and play a DVD.

I'll have to post my NO PLATE sign picture for you guys. No holes for me!

The grille is actually much better in person than in the pictures. It looks good from many angles.

It's snowing like hell here in Iowa right now so I probably won't do more pics today, but we'll see!

-Alex

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Questions, questions, questions...

Okay, no, you can't play a CD and DVD at the same time, but you can listen to radio or XM and play a DVD.

I'll have to post my NO PLATE sign picture for you guys. No holes for me!

The grille is actually much better in person than in the pictures. It looks good from many angles.

It's snowing like hell here in Iowa right now so I probably won't do more pics today, but we'll see!

-Alex
Stay warm, Alex! Man, I wish I had gotten to the dealer before they drilled the bumper! :( The wife is cool with it though, she says I'm just being picky. Imagine that!!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.