Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
do it!!! its not very hard and i get a ton of compliments on the genius of the idea. it really does look good. my fav part is when another sedan pulls ip next to me at night and they can see it. i have people yell some really nice things. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
it will cost apprx. 10 bux just for the LEDs... when i get them ill get my friend sean to help me do this... he good with that kinda shiz

·
Registered
485 Posts
just a tip...use a drill bit the same size (not slightly bigger) as the led bulb size. Most leds are 5mm but some are 3mm. use the same size drill bit and u can squeeze the bulb in very tightly. that way you dont have to use any sort of glue or anything and if one burns out its very easy to replace. just kinda shove it in there, it wont hurt anything.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
If you go look at the link you will see its a bit different then what you guys have already done. I think the guy has done a very nice job with this mod. At least click on the link before you say you have already done it.

My .02
Shawn

·
Registered
485 Posts
Sesh1975 said:
If you go look at the link you will see its a bit different then what you guys have already done. I think the guy has done a very nice job with this mod. At least click on the link before you say you have already done it.
My .02
Shawn
lol reread my post again....very carefully lol.

heres some help

already been done here, just not in that style

;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That is a different technique than the way I did mine.

It looks like it would also take more time and require more skill, but would have a brighter more even light. Maybe I’ll switch mine down the road. . .

Good find. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.