Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have this LED undercar lighting kit from varad. . .

http://mivasecure.abac.com/varad2/m...ore_Code=V&Product_Code=U6&Category_Code=LULG.

i have all of the tubes mounted and everything and all of the wires run as well. Heres what i have wired.

Red wire - Battery Positive
Black wire - Negative (ground)
Blue Wire - Positive speaker terminal
-and i chose not to use the white wire since i dont need to connect more than 1 system and i am not using the orange wire for my courtesy light.

my question is for my yellow wire, which is the most important of them all it seems to me.

The yellow wire is supposed to connect to the "Ignition (+12v when ignition is 'ON' "). That is quoted from my instruction manual. My problem is that i do not know what my ignition wire is. I know its up near they key slot but im not sure which wire it is or even how to access it. Any help with pics would be of great help. Me and a buddy spent 6 hours hooking up the rest of the system, so please help me finish it off. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
Tap into/onto the cig lighter wire. Easiest to get to.:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just a suggestion...wire it to a lead that's hot all the time. Then you don't need to have your key in the ignition to turn them on. If you're using them at a show you don't want to always have your keys hanging in the ignition. I just wired mine straight to the battery with a fuse link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.